DASH COMMUNICATION

DASH COMMUNICATION

ZANELLE BONGO LADIES WEAR

ZANELLE BONGO LADIES WEAR

ANDY BEACH

ANDY BEACH

AK

AK

NASAROG

NASAROG

NAKEMEA MAUAJI YA ALBINO

NAKEMEA MAUAJI YA ALBINO

Baby shop

Baby shop

COCO BEACH

COCO BEACH

RJ

RJ

Home » » 2012 IS IT A BAD YEAR?

2012 IS IT A BAD YEAR?

Oh yeah! i can say it's a bad year, has touched many family by taken our beloved once.
To me loosing one i love my family is something big, very big. I think year leading people to change there way and start to follow & praise the Lord and born again by living according the bible say because they doesn't know who is next.
On 25th dec 2011 i lost my beloved Dad Japhet Ruben Mwaheleja, from there on i keep on loosing my loved people. New year eve i lost my brother in law and on 1st, january 2012 i lost my Uncle Balozi Athumani Mhina.


Marehemu Balozi Athumani Mhina.



Balozi Mhina akizikwa na Mheshimiwa Raisi Kikwete.

Sheila Mhina a daughter of late balozi Mhina is one of my best friend ever. Her pain is mine mine is her pain.So this was another bad moment for me. R.I.P BALOZI MHINA.


                 I didn't get enough time to have a breath then my baby gal best friend Pauline Shafa Kulwa gave me this sad news. MWALIMU KULWA has past away. Her mother was everything to her. I remember she prepare a lunch for me and my hubby a day before i got married. Went Korogwe to her place and have her blesses.
On picture shows where they have buried Mwalimu Kulwa.

                     R.I.P MWALIMU JOYCE KULWA.
As Sheila, Shafa is My friend we grow up together we used to stay Oysterbay in same street Me, Shafa and Sheila. Hope you feel how pain i feel now real hard moment for me.


                  Again sunday morning we lost our friend our sister, good neighbour Jane Mponzi. We don't know how long this will continue. Fragile and sensitive people leaving this world, lets learn something from it.


R.I.P JANE MPONZI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Supported by : Jeedy Girl
Copyright © 2012. life goes on - All Rights Reserved
Modified by Fredy Tony Njeje
Proudly powered by Jeedy Girl