DASH COMMUNICATION

DASH COMMUNICATION

ZANELLE BONGO LADIES WEAR

ZANELLE BONGO LADIES WEAR

ANDY BEACH

ANDY BEACH

AK

AK

NASAROG

NASAROG

NAKEMEA MAUAJI YA ALBINO

NAKEMEA MAUAJI YA ALBINO

Baby shop

Baby shop

COCO BEACH

COCO BEACH

RJ

RJ

Home » » STOP POVERT IN THE WORLD

STOP POVERT IN THE WORLD

I am a woman with two kids. I never experience poorness in my life. I only read this in magazine and watch in news.
My parents works in Government so we got all basic needs.
Now I have my life on my own and parents are old and retired .
I found out poverty can happen any time to anybody if you wont take action of fighting it.
Poverty is not for African people only is for anybody this is why awareness is needed that we can prevent it.
Image result for poor people



How can we fight for poverty?
We can introduce projects to young's in certain villages or societies
We can improve peoples famers and other works or sells to enable them to depend on their own.
By empowering women because woman can lift their families out from poverty

Image result for poor people

World!!!! let share here means to STOP POVERTY IN THE WORLD and let's do necessary action.
contact me on my mail jeedygal@gmail.com or phone me on +255658021981 or WhatsApp on same number.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Supported by : Jeedy Girl
Copyright © 2012. life goes on - All Rights Reserved
Modified by Fredy Tony Njeje
Proudly powered by Jeedy Girl