DASH COMMUNICATION

DASH COMMUNICATION

ZANELLE BONGO LADIES WEAR

ZANELLE BONGO LADIES WEAR

ANDY BEACH

ANDY BEACH

AK

AK

NASAROG

NASAROG

NAKEMEA MAUAJI YA ALBINO

NAKEMEA MAUAJI YA ALBINO

Baby shop

Baby shop

COCO BEACH

COCO BEACH

RJ

RJ

Home » » SISTERS FOR LIFE

SISTERS FOR LIFE

Your sister is your first friend in life. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your sister. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you should, she'll always remain your best friend. Your sister will hold your hand for a little while, but will hold your heart for a lifetime. It's national sisters week, POST ON COMMENT if you have a sister that you love with all your heart....♥




Myself i have two Amazing sister that everyone wished to have them. i have a big sister she's calling DAFROSA, she works in 5 star hotel in Tanzania called SEACLIF Hotel she is loving sister always take me as a baby. even if i'm married but she sometimes come to my place and do dishes and iron my clothes and wash them she always want to know where iam and if i'm safe. now i have a son that he always with my sister. whenever she is off she spend time take care of me and my son.... she 's amazing sister.
And i have this another sister she also called NELLY like my other name. we took this name from our grandmother who called NELWIKE. Nyakyusa tribe name from MBEYA TANZANIA. She is special sister ever and work with NBC BANK. she's more than a sister, friend.... she's my twin not even enough to say i dont know which group to put her. She always by my side. whenever i call she is there to respond she act more than a husband CAN U IMAGIN HOW SPECIAL SHE IS!!!!! She also married and had a son but she can left her family even if its dark and run for me. she is the one make me proud and feel the life coz someone is there for me. she's my parent, my husband my life. i love her so much.



Sorry i will repost their pictures next week DON'T MISS coz they even got a look, they're your dreaming woman.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Supported by : Jeedy Girl
Copyright © 2012. life goes on - All Rights Reserved
Modified by Fredy Tony Njeje
Proudly powered by Jeedy Girl